Create Custom Project
This is the second blog post regarding installing and configuring development environment for Pixel Core Framework. The first article could be found here.
After Pixel Core project was successfully imported into the environment it is necessary to create a new project specific to business.
- Create Dynamic Web Project
- Customize content path for the project
- You will see a newly created project in Project Browser
- We recommend not to copy resources from Core tree, but link them (Eclipse provides this excellent feature). To do so you need to create custom variable PNI_LOC and point it to Core project root.
- As you can see, core-3.0.jar icon shows that this is a link
- Make sure that aspect classes are added into libraries
- Configure AspectJ Inpath
- Add Core JAR to AspectJ path
- Create ANT build file. You can copy it from PixelCore3/build.xml and modify according to your needs
- After build and deploy, you should be able to get to login page.
Next blog post will describe user interface screens provided by Pixel Core Framework out of the box.